- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply the Full Stop Bowl to you. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide the Full Stop Bowl to you, your cancellation rights, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- We are Full Stop Bowl Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 5667397 and our registered office is at 42A Mill Lane, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 2NL. Our registered VAT number is 244 1976 94.
- You can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at our registered office address.
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the number, email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- We will send you an email to acknowledge your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to confirm dispatch. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order we will send you an email to that effect and refund any payment you have made to us.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we acknowledge your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- The images of the Full Stop Bowl on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colour accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device's display of the colour accurately reflects the colour of the Full Stop Bowl.
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. In the ordinary course, we expect to despatch orders within two business days of the order being made.
- For deliveries to the UK, we use Royal Mail’s standard service and (for orders of three or more Full Stop Bowls) ParcelForce 48express. For deliveries outside of the UK, we use Royal Mail International’s standard service for orders of one or two bowls. We regret that, currently, we are unable to process orders of three or more bowls for delivery outside of the UK.
- All shipments from Full Stop Bowl Limited to countries outside the EU are made DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid). This means that your order may be subject to import duties and taxes that are applied when your delivery reaches its destination. We have no control over these charges and you will be responsible for payment of any such duties, taxes and administration fees.
- You have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. The 14 day period commences with the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the ordered goods unless your order is split for delivery in which case the period runs from the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery comprising the order.
- To cancel your order, please let us know by doing one of the following:
Email us at email@example.com providing your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
Print off this form and post it to us at the address on the form.
Write to us at the address on that form, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- If you cancel the contract for any reason after your order has been dispatched to you, you must return what you receive to us at our registered office. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to cancel.
- We will pay the costs of return if a Full Stop Bowl received by you is faulty or mis-described. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the product, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below. We will not make any payment or refund in respect of any payment made by you (or on your behalf) as described in condition 11 above.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind we may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Full Stop Bowl back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- If you have any questions or complaints about the Full Stop Bowl, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at our registered office.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- The price of the product (and the amount of VAT you must pay) will be indicated on the order pages when you place your order.
- We accept payment with PayPal and by the debit and credit cards that appear on the order pages. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the product (including the right to receive product which is as described and matches information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you, of satisfactory quality and fit for any particular purpose made known to us) and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We only supply the Full Stop Bowl for domestic and private use. If you use the Full Stop Bowl for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will use the personal information you provide to us:
to supply the Full Stop Bowl to you;
to process your payment for your order; and
if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about our business, promotions and any similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so. Your name, delivery address and telephone number may be passed to ParcelForce.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of your order in the English courts.